This info sheet aims to provide our current and future guests with an overview of the measures we are taking to reduce the risks associated with the corona virus COVID19 outbreak. The following list highlights some, but not all actions we are incorporating at Abaraxka Azkoitia Hostel. We are also constantly monitoring the developments worldwide and adapting to the changes that are happening daily. Our goal is to create a clean and safe environment for our guests and make sure that everyone feels protected and safe as much as possible given the circumstances. Of course, if you are currently staying with us and feel the need for additional measures, please let us know, we are in this together and your wellbeing is our top priority.
- Daily basic cleaning of the common areas and rooms. The basic cleaning is documented.
- High Touch High Intensity surfaces cleaned regularly by WHO recommended disinfection.
- Sheets and towels professionally cleaned.
- We have extended the distances in the entire space of the hostel (common areas, terraces, etc.) in order to comply with the safety standards.
- Hand disinfectant readily accessible all over the building.
- Disinfected key cards, Online check in/Check out. We recommend Cashless payments to reduce contact.
- Personal hygiene: all employees must wear face masks, disposable rubber gloves if necessary, and wash their hands after every contact with guests. All worksurfaces are regularly disinfected after each contact with guests.
- Both inside the restaurant and on the terraces, cleaning and disinfection of tables and chairs after each service.
At Abaraxka Azkoitia Hostel space, privacy, cleanliness and security for our guests and clients (as well as for ourselves) are essential and take precedence over any other issue.